Unlimited entrepreneurial opportunities
New and experienced entrepreneurs who are willing to take part in the Young entrepreneurs exchange programme should apply via the Website and fill out the application form. Applicants will be requested to pay a R1200/$120 annual membership fee.
This fee will give you access to different opportunities
Once you have been accepted, you will be able to find all other valid applications in the online catalogue, which enables you and your local contact point to search for suitable matches.
It is recommended that potential candidates read carefully the registration guide (new entrepreneur guide // host entrepreneur guide) to have all required information at hand before starting the registration process.
Main steps to follow to participate in the Young Entrepreneurs programme:
1. Prepare your application documents: curriculum vitae, motivation and, in addition for the new entrepreneurs, a business plan;
2. Register via the online form (link) and submit your CV and business plan (for new entrepreneurs only);
3. Build a relationship with a new or host entrepreneur abroad (two options):
a) You suggest to your local contact point a new or host entrepreneur with whom you are already in contact, or
b) You look for a new or host entrepreneur in the online catalogue with the help of your local contact point.
4. Reach an agreement with your new or host entrepreneur about the work and learning project (i.e. about the dates, objectives and activity plan of the exchange) and submit the details to your local contact point;
5. Signature of Commitment to Quality: A Commitment to Quality (link) should be (digitally) signed by all partners involved in the relationship. As a new entrepreneur, you should equally conclude a funding agreement with your local contact point;
6. Start of the stay abroad: The duration of the exchange will be 6 weeks.